How can you help?
- First and foremost – help to contain the antibiotic resistance spread by taking antibiotics ONLY if recommended and prescribed by your doctor and finishing the entire prescription course.
- Make a donation to ARMADA today though our secure payment page. Even donation of $50 could enable us to ‘capture’, fingerprint and collect resistance data on at least one extra superbug.
- Spread the “ARMADA” word! Inform your doctor, local hospital officials or veterinarian about ARMADA and encourage them to participate.
- Speak to your doctor about whether you can be eligible to contribute to our collection of specimens from healthy individuals. If so, we supply you or your doctor’s office with a non-invasive and easy-to-use self-collection kit.
- Share your stories! If you, someone from your family or friends have been impacted by drug-resistant infections tell us. With your permission, we will write up and post your story as part of our antibiotic resistance awareness blog.
- Sign up to receive our periodic newsletter that will provide you with the latest news on how to stay away from or prevent the spread of superbugs and the latest update on building the ARMADA shield against them.
- Use our tote bags and hats to attract public attention and support for ARMADA’s mission!
- Bring new ideas, data tools, or approaches to our group. Please click here to contact us. An ARMADA specialist will work with you to identify how your ideas can help strengthen our efforts.
We welcome your participation and look forward to joining forces against antibiotic resistance.
ARMADA is strongly committed to protecting personal privacy. Our donation link is fully secured and your contributions are collected by one of the most trusted and well-established companies. Your name, email or mailing address will not be disclosed to any third parties. If you will be interested in participating in the collection of specimen, we will ensure that the samples will be received and processed in an anonymous fashion, to protect your privacy.